An online widget makes it easy to convert weights from international metric units to U. S. customary units or vice versa. This easy-to-use, practical widget converts kilograms to ounces, as well as the reverse, and will greatly simplify your calculations.
What the Converter Does
You might find yourself with goods from Europe and need to convert the weight from kilograms to ounces. How about when you have to ship an item and only have its weight in ounces but need to know its equivalent in kilograms? In either of these situations and many others, the widget converter will make your calculations easy to accomplish.
How to Use the Converter
In the first line of the widget, you can convert kilograms to ounces.
- In the first box, enter the number in kilograms (kg) you want to convert.
- Click on the "Calculate" button.
- Your answer will display in the answer box in ounces (oz).
In the second part of the widget, you convert ounces to kilograms.
- In the first box, enter the number you to convert in ounces (oz).
- Click "Calculate."
- Your answer appears in the answer box in kilograms (kg).
To do another conversion, delete your result from the widget by clicking the "Clear" button that appears after your answer displays.
It is useful to have the conversion formulas handy and know how to use them when you need to make the calculations from one system to the other manually:
Kilograms to Ounces
Convert kilograms to ounces using this conversion formula: 1 kilogram = 35.2739619 ounces (oz):
- Multiply your number in kilograms by 35.2739619 ounces.
- For example, 10 kilograms equals 10 x 35.2739619 ounces = 352.74 ounces.
Ounces to Kilograms
Going from ounces to kilograms, the conversion formula is 1 ounce = 0.0283495231 kilograms (kg):
- Multiply your number in ounces by 0.0283495231 kilograms.
- For example, 100 ounces equals 100 x 0.0283495231 kilograms = 2.83 kilograms.
Simple and Accessible
This widget simplifies the task of any weight conversions you need to make from kilograms to ounces and the other way around. This reliable tool is simple to use, accurate, and accessible on all your devices whether you are at home or abroad.